My reasons for living

Monday, August 25, 2008

Photobucket

August 25, 2006
@ 6:30am


God blessed our family with a beautiful 7lb 2oz 20.5 inch long angel!! Her name is Hadleigh Layne. She has brought so much joy to us. It is hard to believe that 2 years have already gone by. I can remember holding her for the very first time her fragile little body in my welcoming arms. Her daddy was over joyed to finally have a baby girl to spoil, and big brother looked into her little eyes and loved her from the start. She was the perfect little addition to our family of 3.

She is so smart and funny!! I look at her and her big brother everyday and even though they are wild children some days.....I love them more everyday. They really are amazing kids and I hope that we raise them to be the amazing adults I know they can be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: